Heads Up, Buzzers! Let’s Share the Festival Fun Fairly!

Home Forums Libation Nation: Where Every Sip Tells a Story Craft Beer & Cider Festival Heads Up, Buzzers! Let’s Share the Festival Fun Fairly!

This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
0 voices
0 replies
  • Author

We all love discovering amazing craft beer and cider festivals, and Booz.i.ng is all about fostering a community of passionate enthusiasts who share their experiences. However, to maintain a level playing field and ensure everyone benefits, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines when posting about festivals:

Always include the festival’s contact information: When creating a post about a festival, please include the organizer’s email address in the topic title or description. This helps us connect with them directly and potentially invite them to advertise through Booz.i.ng’s official channels. This way, they can reach a wider audience while supporting our platform that allows you to discover these events!

Posts without contact information will be temporarily hidden: If a post lacks contact information, our moderators will kindly put it on hold while reaching out to the organiser for their details. This temporary hold ensures we can offer them the opportunity to join Booz.i.ng officially, giving them a wider reach and you access to even more exciting events.

Repeated violations may lead to temporary suspension: While we understand accidental omissions, repeatedly posting without contact information may lead to a temporary suspension of your posting privileges. This allows us to maintain a fair and organized platform for everyone.

Why these guidelines?

Including contact information helps us:

Ensure fairness: All organisers deserve a chance to be seen and connect with potential attendees.
      Offer a comprehensive platform: Having official listings allows us to provide accurate information and additional details for a richer user experience.
      Support Booz.i.ng: When organizers advertise through our official channels, it helps us maintain and improve this platform for all to enjoy.
      We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in keeping Booz.i.ng a vibrant and informative space for everyone. Together, let’s ensure everyone benefits from the amazing world of craft beer and cider festivals!

Cheers to responsible sharing and exciting discoveries!

The Booz.i.ng Buzz Moderation Team

The topic ‘Heads Up, Buzzers! Let’s Share the Festival Fun Fairly!’ is closed to new replies.

Scroll to top